Dato/klokkeslett: Man 20 Jan, 2020 04:51

Tidssone UTC + 1 time [ DST ]

Opprett et nytt emne   Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Toures agent snakker
InnleggSkrevet: Tir 20 Sep, 2016 19:35 
Brukerens avatar

jeg er enig med han

LOL! Toure's agent reacts to Pep.....................
He said: "Pep was successful at Barcelona and Bayern Munich, but take a look behind that success.

"The team he took at Barca had been built by Frank Rijkaard and then he was lucky to have Lionel Messi. It was Messi who made Barca, not Pep.

"Luis Enrique has shown that Barca's success was not down to Guardiola.

"It was the same in Munich. Bayern won the Treble before Guardiola took over. They already had a great team on the pitch and a great organisation off the pitch.

"He couldn't fail. My grandfather could have won the league with that team.

"Carlo Ancelotti will keep Bayern at the top - but the difference is that i also think he will win the Champions League there.

"When Guardiola left Bayern there were a lot of happy people there once he had gone. He wasn't popular.

"If Pep wants to prove himself as a great manager, then he should go to Zaragoza or Sunderland.

"Let's see how good he is when he doesn't take over a great team and hasn't got half-a-billion pounds to spend.

"Could he do what Claudio Ranieri has done at Leicester or Mauricio Pochettino has done at Tottenham?

"Well we will never know because if City don't win the league and the Champions League this season they will just give him another £100million or £200million to spend until he gets it right. That isn't good management."

It seems Toure, who should be remembered as one of City's greatest players will now spend the last eight months of his £225,000-a-week contact on the sidelines.

Seluk said: "Yaya is a professional. He will keep doing everything that is asked of him and he will walk away from the club at the end of the season with his pride.

"If City want to keep paying him not to play then that is up to them.

Avlogget
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC + 1 time [ DST ]

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester

Du kan ikke opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan ikke skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg til dette forumet

Søk etter: